Thursday 10 November 2011

Me And Bhabi alone for first time.. part 2


I sat on the couch trying to concentrate on the books. But it was really difficult. The only thing that I could think about now was Bhabhi’s body. I was going crazy. I recalled every moment of the incident and all the pictures of her body taken by my eyes were perfectly stored in my brain. I remember the cleavage which was visible when she fell, her beautiful bare back and the soft thighs. I was going crazy, crazy about my brother’s wife. Somehow, I felt jealous of him. Shivani was nothing compared to her. Everything about Anjali bhabhi seemed so good. I really wanted to have sex with her.
At about 1300 hours, I heard some noise from her room. As soon as I stood, I saw her coming out of the room. She was almost walking perfectly and she looked fine. I asked her if there was some pain to which she replied negatively. She said that she was almost fine and would be as before in a few hours. This made me happier.
She asked me if I had ordered something for lunch. Shit, I forgot about that. I quickly asked her what she wanted for lunch and then called a local restaurant. The lunch arrived in an hour. We ate together and food was tasty. I asked her to rest and told her that I will manage everything. She was reluctant but somehow agreed. I was back with my books. Somehow, I started to focus on the notes.
But something was gonna happen. I felt it. And it did happen. At about 1600 hours, the doorbell rang. I got up to check who had come. when I opened the door, I was dumb-struck. It was SHIVANI. I quickly remembered that I had invited her to my place the day before and had forgot to inform her about my bhabhi staying back.
My family was kind of conservative. Plus if i don't perform well in the upcoming exams they might blame it on my having a gf.So i never introduced them to my female friends. I quickly told her that my bhabhi is here and she must return. But she was reluctant to go back. She told me to that she can’t go back now because she had lied at home that she was going for the classes. Now I was in a fix. She said,” if bhabhi wakes up, just tell her that I am a friend from coaching and I needed some help.”“Ya. We can do that. But hope she doesn’t wake up.”So We went to the living room. We sat on the sofa and started chatting.


We were chatting about our studies, friends etc. Suddenly, she asked me naughtily, “So why had you called me here.”“Nothing, just wanted to spend some time alone with you.”“And what did you want us to do?”, she asked in the same tone.Now I realised that she wanted to get ahead with our relationship too. But I thought it was not the correct time. So I started thinking of ways to keep it cool with her and also not get into trouble.“I had just planned chatting and maybe some fun.” I added the last words just to confirm her intentions.“What kinda fun…??”Now, Her intentions were crystal clear. But I couldn’t take a risk with bhabhi around. I had been horny all day after seeing bhabhi in semi-nude condition. I was getting tempted. Plus, I won’t get this chance again soon, I thought. And if Shivani got upset I might lose her. So I decided to take the risk.“I wanna lie down. Can we move to my room”, I said.
“Sure!!”So we went to my room. I lied on my single bed and she sat beside me. Iasked her to lie down with me and give her space to do so. She lied down. It was cold outside but the temperature in the room was rising. I put my palms on her wiast. She brought her arms closer to my face and then put it round my neck. Getting the green signal, I put my lips on her lips and we started kissing. It was my first time. We slowly understood how it must be done. But my right hand had become Columbus that day and it was making discoveries on her ass. We kissed for quite a time after which we needed some breath. I then started kissing on her cheeks and then her neck. I was inching closer to her BooBs. There was no kind of resistance from her side, neither to my hand nor to my lips. She was wearing a T-shirt and I could not reach her boobs without taking that off. So I started removing her t-shirt, but she stopped me.
She asked, “What if bhabhi comes?”. I replied that she won’t and opened her pink t-shirt. She was wearing a white bra underneath. She had small sized melons but they were looking lovely. I tried to get rid of her bra, but she flatly denied saying we must stay within the limits. I didn’t argue and started having fun with her bra covered boobs. While I sent one of my hands to explore beneath her pants. I pened her jeams and pulled it down. She was wearing matching panties underneath. Her thighs were soft. I didn’t do the same with her panties because I knew she would’t like it. But instead I inserted my hand within her panties to feel her pussy. But she didn’t give me more than a few moments to explore and asked me pull it out. She seemed more tensed than excited, while I was too excited. I was now cupping her boobs with both hands and was completely enjoying it. She was liking it too. Within a few minutes, she started dressing herself. She did not give me more fun time and said it was enough for the day.
Just as she finished dressing up, I heard the door open. Shit, in my excitement I had forgot to put the latch. Bhabhi stood and the door and was staring at me. I quicky told her that she was just a friend and come home for notes. Shivani then told bhabhi that she was in a hurry and she took off. Now, I was doomed for sure. I went with Shivani to the main door. I couldn’t face bhabhi now. I somehow had to convince her to keep the matter to herself. I didn’t know what to do next, so I waited for bhabhi’s reaction.

Just as she finished dressing up, I heard the door open. Shit, in my excitement I had forgotten to put the latch. Bhabhi stood at the door and was staring at me and Shivani. Shivani was still adjusting her clothes. I quickly told her that she was just a friend and come home for my notes. Shivani then told bhabhi that she was in a hurry and she took off. I went with Shivani to the main door. Now, I was doomed for sure. I couldn’t face bhabhi now. I somehow had to convince her to keep the matter to herself. I didn’t know what to do next, so I waited for bhabhi’s reaction.
I wasn’t sure what bhabhi was thinking. But I knew it that she knew that Shivani wasn’t just a friend and she even knew that we were doings ‘things’ in the room, before she had arrived. But I guess I had to face her. Something within me was telling me that she would keep it to herself. I hoped so. I wasn’t very frank with my bhabhi and didn’t talk with her much. So, I just couldn’t guess what was going to happen.
I thought of avoiding her so went to my room with a few books and stayed there for a while. It was around 1700 hours. I started studying but couldn’t think of anything else other than what was going to happen. My father was really strict, and he knowing this kind of thing would mean, all my freedom would be gone, my cell phone and playstation confiscated. An hour later bhabhi called me for evening snacks.

I went out of my room and found her sitting on the couch. I then quickly asked her how she was and if the pain was still there. She said that she was much better now and the pain was almost gone. She did not ask me anything about Shivani. I couldn’t guess if it was for good. But still it felt easier.
After a few moments of silence between us, she said, “Can you stay with me for some more time? I am really getting bored today.”
“I will. I am getting bored too”, although I didn’t feel like staying with her after being caught red handed.

“Hey, can we go out for a movie or something. I don’t feel like staying here. And don’t worry , Papa Mummy will not know about it.”
I thought for a second. Her last line struck me. It meant that she also might not tell about the Shivani incident to mom and dad. I felt better. And I replied, “I need a break too. But you sure you are fine now?”
“I am. Don’t worry. Just get ready.”
“So which movie are we gonna watch??”
She said we can decide that in the multiplex according to the timings. We proceeded to our rooms to get set. I finished within a matter of minutes and waited for her in the living room. I heard her call me. I started moving towards her room and opened the door slowly making some noise trying to inform her of my arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment