Thursday 10 November 2011

Me And Bhabi alone for first time.. part 4

We made ourselves comfortable and waited for the movie to begin. Soon the movie began. It was a dumb movie and was full of puns and had a lot of mentions of sex and nudity. After around 30 minutes, I noticed some strange sounds from the back. I didn’t want to surprise them so I didn’t turn back. I just listened more carefully and I heard soft moans of the girl. She was making the same sound which Shivani made when I was playing with her boobs earlier.


I just stayed calm but in a few moments bhabhi noticed it too. I could see it from her expressions. I was looking at the movie but was constantly turning towards bhabhi and was trying to take a glimpse of the couple behind. Bhabhi noticed it and said in a naugty way, “Don’t disturb them, just watch the movie.”


I wasn’t sure what to reply so I kept quiet. She gave me a wicked smile and caught my hands. I really got a bit nervous. I wasn’t sure what she wanted. But I just caught her hands and waited for her to take the next step. Nothing happened more than that and I waited for the movie to end.


Soon, it ended and we were out of the theatres. I suggested her that we can grab a bit at McDonald’s. but she said that we must order something from a hotel and eat at home. I was fine with it. We set out for our home and I drove this time because she wasn’t feeling too good. 



Entering the house, I started to call a restaurant but she stopped me and told me to call a different restaurant (which had a bar too). Before calling she asked me to order some bear too. I was shocked. I asked her, “You drink?”


She replied ,”Sometimes with your brother. I feel like having some today. Don’t you drink?”


“No!” I muttered out a lie, and lying wasn’t something I was good at.


“You are lying; I can see it from your face. Don’t worry, no one would get to know about this.”


“I just drank once. Fine, how many bottles shall I order?” I asked expecting the answer to be one but hoping it to be more.


“Four.”


“Don’t you think that’s too much?”


“It is. But I will keep the leftovers safely with me for future.”


I did what she said and called the bar. I think they were the only ones who provided liquor to homes in my town. And they charged me heavens for that. Money wasn’t a problem so, I ordered as bhabhi had asked and added some food.
We changed our clothes in the meantime and she had changed to her night dress. It was really looking great on her.


After 30 minutes, the stuff arrived. The time was about 2230 hours. I checked the stuff. Food didn’t look good but the 4 bottles of Kingfisher seemed pretty attractive.


We decided to have some food and then drink a bit later. I hadn’t ordered much food and we finished it in a few minutes. 



I was waiting for the bottles to open although I didn’t say a word about it. In the meantime I switched on the TV and was surfing the channels.


Bhabhi was busy with something in her room. I was waiting for her to come and open the bottles.

No comments:

Post a Comment