Thursday 10 November 2011

Me And Bhabi alone for first time.. part 5

She was taking her own sweet time, making me desperate. I switched off the TV and started to think about the happenings of the day. It had truly been an incredible day. I saw a semi-nude MILF and even felt her. I had my first kiss and some foreplay with my GF and things were likely to become better. I wanted to have bhabhi but I couldn’t make a bold move. I was getting some signals from her side too but still the risk was too much, after all she was my bhabhi. A part of me felt it wrong too, she was married and that too to my own brother. Plus it would be cheating on Shivani too on my part. But testis against brain and we all know who wins. Yes, my lust was overshadowing my guilt.


After a while she came out her room and went to kitchen. She came back and she had 2 fancy glasses in her hands and an ice tray in other. She sat beside me on the couch. She asked me to open the bottles. I opened and poured liquor on both the glasses and she added the ice.


We started drinking but weren’t speaking much. I wasn’t a drinker and it didn’t taste well so I was drinking steadily. But soon I started liking the ‘kick’ it gave. Soon , she finished her glass and asked for more. I poured a bit more this time and refilled mine too. We finished a bottle soon and we both we feeling a bit dizzy. I opened the second bottle and we were soon finishing it too.


Now, we were not in complete senses. I felt tipsy and she looked the same. But I was liking it and she wasn’t the one restricting either. Now we started taking about useless things and then opening the third bottle she asked, “Did you notice the couple behind us in the theatre?”


“Yes. I did.” Muttering out whatever I could and added, “But what exactly where they doing?”, trying to seem innocent.


“The same things, you and your GF were doing in the evening”, she replied.


“What! Shivani ain’t my GF. And we were just discussing our studies back there.”, still trying to act innocent but my words were a bit shaky.


“Okay! So what, were you studying her boobs? And would you write some thesis on that.” She seemed a bit pissed off. I had never heard these kinda words from a women and that too my HOMELY bhabhi, who didn’t seem homely anymore.


“Ya, she is my GF. But really we weren’t doing anything you are thinking of.”


“Really! Oh, she didn’t allow you to make a make. Pretty sad, huh?”


She seemed cool now, and looked like the drink had done a lot of work on her. I wasn’t thinking much too and I saw that the 3rd bottle was finished too. Opening the last one, I replied,” Yes, she doesn’t allow me.” Somehow it felt better to tell her that I was denied sex that I wanted rather than telling her about the “things” I got to do.


“You are such an amatuer. You can’t seduce a girl. Want some help from me?”


She was hitting my ego and I was about to reply back sharp. But something came to me, How would she help me!!! I tried to act decent and asked her , 


“Really!!You will help me?”


“Sure!! Why not?”


Now she inched closer and came really close to me. I could hear her breath. Now, she caught my right hand and put it on her waist. I was feeling a sweet current run through me. She came close to me and asked me, “Ever kissed a girl?”


I lied and it looked like she believed me. Now, coming really close, so close that I could feel her boobs touching my chest. She told me look in the eyes of the girl and make her want you and then kiss her and don’t let her resist. And then after a while she added, “Lets try. Kiss Me!”.


The sweetest words that I had ever heard. I just put my lips on her and started sucking her lips. She seemed to have much more experience than I had. She opened my mouth and started inserting her tongue in my mouth. Now, she waited for me to do a bit of licking of her tongue. I started my part and it was much more enjoyable with her compared to Shivani. My hands were somewhat low on confidence with bhabhi, and were still on her waist. We then continued our kissing for some time after which we felt the need for some breath. I had started to think that I wont be a virgin anymore. I was feeling blissful.


After an awkward pause, she told me to kiss again and while kissing I needed to start working on her boobs. I kissed her again but now my focus was on her melons. I started my work on her boobs which seemed much much bigger than Shiavani’s. I was kneading them over her night gown and then I tried to undress her. She asked me to unzip from behind and then pull it down. I did that and got the gift of watching her remarkable body again. She was wearing red panties underneath. And her bra was a fancy black one. She looked like a sex goddess to me and I was set to worship everything she had. 



I caught her by her ass, lifted her and then took her to her room and laid her on the bed. Now I started playing with her bra covered boobs and was making her desperate. I slowly attacked on her neck with my lips and continued slowly to her boobs I then kissed her exposed parts of the boobs and was making her go wild.


And then I finally removed her bra. I was mesmerized by her beauty and too stunned to continue. She took the charge in her hands and pulled down my pajamas. She then pulled out my desperate dick. I have a medium sized dick which was in its full glory. She started rubbing it. It was nicer to have it done with a hot lady’s palms. I caught her boobs meanwhile and started massaging it, the touch of her boobs made me wild. I was really feeling what heaven what like.
I asked her to stop and went to explore her “secret” region. I messaged her waist and then I slowly proceeded to her pussy region. She had a great figure and I later on came to know that her assets were 34c-26-34. I removed her panties in a cinematic slow manner as I wanted to capture the moment for ever. It revealed her dark treasures and I put my hands on it and gave it some good massage. I then started to find her cunt in the hairy region. I started pushing my finger inside but I wasn’t sure how to proceed. She came to my rescue and guided my fingers. 



I was feeling her cunt and my other hand was still caressing her boobs. I then started finger fucking her with two fingers. She was moaning and I knew she was feeling good too. I was geeting ready to fuck her now. So I removed my hands from her pussy and boobs and started positioning her for the fuck.




JUST THEN, my cellphone rang. I got agonized but had to see who was calling. The person could have been dad. 



I searched for my phone in my pockets of my pajamas lying on the bed. I got it and saw that the caller was, ‘Dipesh Bhaiya’


I quickly picked up the phone and said in a way he couldn’t catch me drunk. He was asking if everything was fine and I replied yes. He asked me why bhabhi’s phone was switched off. I told him to ask bhabhi herself and handed bhabhi the phone. They talked for a while and I could see some change in the expressions of bhabhi’s face. She hung up the phone saying, “I love you, too! Good night, sweetheart.”


Then she handed me the phone and I caught her arms and brought her close to me. She resisted and jerked off my hands and then hid her nudity with her hands. She then told me to pick my stuff get out of her room. I wasn’t able to understand what had happened. I was too aroused to leave her 'unfucked' but I saw tears in her eyes.


I took my clothes and rushed out of her room. Outside her room, I felt a weird silence haunting me. I knew that her conscience was killing her and I was the person to blame. My guilt overcame my sexual arousal and I could feel my dick becoming limp by the time I reached my room. I wasn’t sure what we would say to each other tomorrow. I realised that my best day had turned into the worst day of my life. I couldn’t sleep, I was too worried about what was going to happen the next day and was awake till about 0300 hours pondering on things I shouldn’t have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment