Thursday 10 November 2011

Me And Bhabi alone for first time.. part 10


I lay on my bed feeling numb. I felt bad for what i had done and I guessed that there was no chance I could make amends with Shivani. It was totally my deed and I better apologize myself for this. I decided to talk with Shivani next morning. I didn't feel sleepy but I was quite tired and I was asleep soon.
I was woken up with a yell which sounded like Shivani's. I quickly got up and rushed out of the room.
I saw Shivani with Bhabhi and Shivani looked cross with her. I heard her saying,"You are a Bitch!! All you need is Sex...!!". I had never heard such words from her.
Bhabhi stood there listening quietly. I couldn't take it. I couldn't hear words against Bhabhi and moved towards them.
I said,"Please Don't Talk to her in such a way. It's all my fault!!"
"So, now you are defending this RANDI!!"
I couldn't hear this and I slapped Shivani.
And I yelled," Just go away from here. I cheated you..slap me, abuse me, kill me..but don't say a word about her."



My Eyes had turned red and I looked like a Killer on a Rampage. Shivani looked like she had been scolded by her dad for breakin household stuff and she just got hold of her belongings and took off.
In a few moments, Bhabhi and I were sitting with each other on the couch. There was silence between us.



Both of us had nothing to say. She broke the silence by saying,"It's all my fault..I am really sorry!". Her voice was low and she seemed sad.
"Actually, I should be sorry. Sorry for taking you into it and Sorry for the words she said for you. And Please don't feel sad." I replied firmly.
She looked at me and said,"But, you love her and she's gone."
"I don't care about her."
"But yesterday you said, you loved her."
"But not more than you", I flirted trying to calm things.
"And How many more women you love!"she replied in my tone.
"No more, really!"
"Okay, lover boy! Get back to work and let me get back to mine."
She got up and moved towards her room.
I still couldn't figure out what I had to do with Shivani. I thought of just ignoring her.



I took a bath and started studying. I was called for at lunch time. She served me lunch and ate something herself.
We didn't have much of a talk that time but after finishing it she said," I want to tell you something."
"I'm listening"
" It is quite important."
I kept quite and listened.
She started," I'm sorry. Everything that happened day before yesterday was my plan. I fell down and I did those things while acting drunk."
She said all this in a very slow manner, looking below.
I couldn't understand what she was saying. Why she had done that....
I asked," But why?"
"Because your brother had cheated me....and I wanted him to know what it felt."
I was dumbstruck.
"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done this. And that night I stopped not because I felt I was cheating him, but because I was cheating you."
"I don't know what to say..." I replied crudely.



"Please forgive me, I shouldn't have used you. I will do anything you want!" she sounded desperate.
"Anything?" ,my wicked mind was back.
"Anything!" she replied with a faint smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment