Thursday 10 November 2011

Me And Bhabi alone for first time.. part 8

I completely shut her mouth with my hand and gave a really hard stroke. I could feel that it was torn and the blood soon confirmed it.
She was now crying with pain and even bit my hand. I soon gave up the hold on her mouth and took my dick out of her cunt, which was now red with blood.
I hugged her and carressed her, trying to ease her of the pain.
"Sorry baby! Is it unbearable?", I had to sound caring.
"Its fine now. Don't worry!"
I removed my condom, and cleaned her face and her vagina.
I was still now, unsure what to do next.
She comforted me," Your thing is still hard. Should I do something?"
"Sure!"
I felt great as she caught my dick and brought it closer to herself. She then bent and took it in her mouth. I was amazed. I never expected a blowjob from Shivani. She made me feel like I was fucking her mouth. Pleasure was filling me and soon I was about to cum. This time I pulled my dick out and put it near her boobs. I came on her breasts, but a lot less sperm had come out this time.



I gave her another tissue and she wiped it off. We were both tired now and she refused to continue. I gave up and we laid down to get some sleep. I covered us with a blanket while we were still nude underneath.
"Love you, good night", she said before drowsing off. But I wasn't feeling sleepy. I kept my hands on her and carressed her body.



No comments:

Post a Comment