Friday 11 November 2011

Me And Bhabi alone for first time.. part 11


She definately meant it. I could see it in her eyes. And then, she got up and moved towards her room.
I stopped her by saying," I still can't understand why you are so desperate for my apology."
She stopped and replied, "Because, you are really good and I feel bad about that night. And I am the reason for your break-up too."
"What about yesternight? Did you really get carried away or was it some plan of yours?" I enquired.
"I got carried away." she replied.
I just didn't have much to say and she just walked away.
A few minutes ago, I was having a soft corner for her but now I was out of the trance and felt cheated. Now, I felt that believing any of her words were almost impossible for me.


She went to her room and I went to mine. I was not sure what to ask of her. I started to plan but somehow nothing really worthy struck my brain.
It was around 1500 hrs and I lay on my bed thinking. My family was going to arrive the next morning. So I had just some hours to have my fun. The bell rang and I was startled by the sudden noise. I got up and went towards the door.
I opened the door and found Ritu Didi. I wasn’t surprised as she was a regular visitor and a very good friend of Bhabhi. She was around 30 but still unmarried. She wasn’t pretty but I found her cute and she had some really attractive large ass. I welcomed her in and called Bhabhi. Bhabhi came out and the two settled on the couch and started chatting. 
I went into my room and i realised i had been hit by a great idea. I searched for my cellphone and text bhabhi to come to my room. In about a minute, she came.
“What’s the Matter?”, she asked.
“You said you would do anything to make it alright, remember?”
“Yes, i did. But can’t we discuss it after Ritu is gone.”
“No. I need you to do something now.”
“Okay, what do you want?”
“I want to sleep with Ritu.”
“What!! Have you gone mad. It’s impossible.”
“Just give it a try. I know you can do it.”
“don’t pull me into this. I can’t do it.”
“You can. Just think of something. I know you are good at it.”


She looked disgusted and left the room. I waited for her to do the work. In about 10 minutes, she called me. I quickly went to the hall and saw bhabhi was getting ready to go out with her bag. She told me to accompany Ritu Didi while she was going for an important work for about half an hour. 
She winked at me and moved out of the house, reminding us to Lock the door. I locked the door and sat on the single couch which was placed beside the 3 person one and facing the door. The 3 person couch faced the TV. So with a bit twist of head, I faced her. We weren’t speaking.
I asked her how she was, to break the ice. She replied that she was fine. We started chatting about usual things. She was wearing a light green Salwar Kameez and I noticed that her dupatta was not covering her boobs, and lied much below. I could she her cleavage and I didn’t really realize that I was staring at it. 
She coughed to gather my attention and I was now in some trouble, I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment