Thursday 10 November 2011

Me And Bhabi alone for first time.. part 6


I woke up quite late the next morning. It was about 1030 hours. I wasn’t sure what would happen now after I had had such a night with bhabhi. I didn’t want to face her. I just went out of my room quietly and found it empty. I felt relieved and proceeded to the bathroom. I quickly finished my chores, dressed up and was back in my room. I felt hungry and went to check what I could get. I saw that the breakfast was already lying on the dining table. It was covered to keep it fresh.


Just as I sat on the chair, bhabhi called me from her room to check if it’s fresh or else she would reheat it. I replied that it was fine. But she did come out of her room and gave me some juice from the fridge. There was utter silence between us. I was trying to look away from her and she too tried to avoid me. Something had to be done. We could not live this way forever. I thought of something to break the ice. I complimented her about the food. She just thanked me and went to her room. After finishing the breakfast, I felt that we needed to have a chat about last night and we just can’t run away from it.


I went to her room and knocked on the door. She called me in. I went inside and saw that her eyes weren’t looking at me. They were staring on the floor.
I gathered some courage and asked, “Can we talk for a minute?”


She replied taking her time,”Yes.”


“It’s about last night. I know you don’t want to talk about it, but we need to clear the matter. I can’t live like this.”


“You are right. It was my fault. I provoked you. I shouldn’t have done this. I betrayed my husband and spoiled his little brother. I am such a bad woman.” And she started to cry.


“It wasn’t your fault. I am the one to blame.” I was trying to stop her from crying. “Please don’t cry.” Now, I sat near her. In a few minutes I was successful in wiping her tears. I told her that it would stay between us, it was not her fault but it happened due to our drunken state and because I lusted for her. The last words came out of my mouth before I could realize what I had spitted out.



But she didn’t notice it. At least, That is what I thought. After a few minutes, it looked like she was feeling better. She told me that I was a really good person. She added that it wasn’t my fault and said that she would do something to make up to me. Then, she gave me a soft smile and instructed me to get back to my studies. I followed her advice and went back to my room and started to study. I was feeling better now. The burden had been lifted. But the question in my mind was how she would make up to me.


We then chatted on some other things and suddenly she asked me,"That girl, the one who was with you, oh yes, Shivani, shes your GF na?"
"Yes, she is."
"So You like her?"
"Yes, she is quite nice."
"You Love her?"
"I am not sure about this part", I replied trying to sound reasonable.
"Does she love you?"
"I think so..."
"So, you are not really sure about her...?"
"I never really gave it much thinking. I like her but she's quite immature sometimes."The first sentence was a lie. I had given it a lot of thinking and I really loved her.



"Well, I think you love her...!"
"Maybe!". A lame reply from my side, i did not want to admit it.
"Okay! I want to help you with her. Just say Yes or No..."
"Yes. But what would you do?", I asked after giving it a moment's thought.t
We had finished lunch by then and i helped her get the dishes into the dishwasher.
"No questions! Just call her and let me talk with her. Fine with you?"
"Well, okay, but don't spoil anything", i said, thinking if I was gonna regret my decision.

I called Shivani and after a small talk, I told her that Bhabhi wanted to talk to her. I added that she knows about us and she is cool with it. I then handed Bhabhi the phone. She just took the phone away from me, making me wonder what they were talking about. In around 10 mins, she came back and said, "Mission Accomplished".
I started asking her what she talked about with her. She told me that she had planned a surprise for me and asked me not to call Shivani that day.
I enquired her, but she did not open her mouth.
Finaly, I quit and went to my room. But her smiles had assured me that something good was about to happen. I had to wait for it, though.


I was eagerly waiting for my surprise. I was expecting it to be really good. But the sun had left the sky, and I still had no clue.
I had some evening snacks with Bhabhi, and I tried to get something out of her, but i miserably failed.
I was becoming desperate but Bhabhi seemed to be enjoying it.
Finally, at about 2000 hours, the door bell rang. I sensed that it was my surprise and went to open the door.
I was delightfully shocked to see Shivani on the door. She was wearing a dark shirt and trousers. She looked good. I saw that she had a bag in her hand. I welcomed her in and asked what was the bag for, as it was a Sunday so she couldn't have made the extra class excuse at home. Add to that, it was quite late for class anyway.
She smiled and said, " I am staying here, tonight..!!"
"Really!", another delightful shock.
So, this was Bhabhi's surprise. Bhabhi is awesome, i thought.



I asked Shivani to have a seat on the couch. Bhabhi entered the place, gave me a smile and started asking Shivani about studies, family, etc.
After she was done, I quizzed Shivani, how had she managed to come for the night. She replied,"It was Bhabhi's plan. She just talked to my mom pretending to be my friend's mom and told mom that she would have to stay at the hospital with her brother and her husband was out of town. So, if I could stay with her daughter for the night...? My mom agreed and I am here."
Genius, the only word that came to my mind.
Bhabhi then left us and went to the kitchen to get the food ready.
We were talking on various topics as I realised that I had a lot of time to get to the "Point" and so didn't want to rush it.
A bit later, bhabhi called us for the dinner and we were soon enjoying good food. We had some more general talk over the dinner. We finished soon and Bhabhi asked me to take Shivani and watch TV.

After a few minutes, she called me into the kitchen. I left Shivani with the TV and went in. She was cleaning a bit and I started helping her. She then said," Shes a nice, decent girl. Good choice."
"I know", I said, feeling proud.
"Okay! So I will leave you both alone now. Enjoy yourself. Sleep in the guest room, your bed is too small for her and you", she said and winked. I blushed a bit.
Then she added, "Oh! I have something for you in the drawer of the cupboard. Do have a look...". Then she left the kitchen giving me a naughty smile. Another surprise, i became excited!
I then came out of the kitchen and found Shivani and Bhabhi talking. Bhabhi then proceeded to her room and left Shivani and Me alone. I went and sat near Shivani on the couch.


No comments:

Post a Comment