Thursday 10 November 2011

Me And Bhabi alone for first time.. part 3


I was surprised to see her wearing a body hugging top and jeans. It was round neck and did not give a view of her cleavage.I hadn’t seen her in these outfits and I never expected this kind of a stuff from her.
She asked me, “Am I looking good?”
“Gorgeous!!” , I replied.
She blushed a bit.
“Bhabhi, never seen you wearing this kind of clothes!!” ,I added.
“Well, these were just for the vacations. Plus, wearing this is easy compared to a saree. And I don’t want to look like your aunt with you.”
“You wouldn’t have looked like my aunt even in those clothes. Anyways these clothes suit you better.”
“Okay! We must hurry up. It’s a Saturday.”
So, we wen’t to the the mall. It wasn’t nearby and about 5 kms. away. So she didn’t let me drive the car as I did not have a driving license.
About 20 minutes later, we were at the mall and near the ticket counter of the multiplex. The screen showing the availability disappointed us. Within the next hour, the only show which had seats left was a hollywood flick and that too a rated one.
I was a bit disappointed as I thought we would have to return. No other cinema hall was nearby. But bhabhi didn’t want to go back without watching a movie.
She checked the exact timing and then turned towards me and said,” You are eighteen, right?”
“Yep.” I had turned 18 last September. So she had noticed that it was a rated movie but did not have any problems. It was a bit strange. Anyway, she asked me to get to tickets and I lined up. Soon, I had two tickets and I had got a decent seat which made me think that the show might be close to empty. Fifteen minutes were left for the show to begin; so we moved to the lobby and got some eatables. Then we proceeded to the theater.
It was rather empty as expected. I saw a college gang and a few young couples, who probably were least interested in the movie. The way people were looking at us it seemed they assumed us to be a couple too. Bhabhi was 10 years older than me but she looked younger and the clothes made her look younger.
We occupied the seat and there wasn’t anyone beside us. Although there was a couple behind us. They seemed to be the age of 24-25. The guy was kind of pervert and I noticed him looking at bhabhi. The girl was an average looking girl who seemed a bit naughtily dressed. She was wearing green v-neck top and short skirts.
__

No comments:

Post a Comment